Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

"The world could die ... I'll be by your side..."

Posted in

I’m still sitting here, wondering if she could still recognize me. I wish she can know what I feel. I do not want her to feel odd, I just want to let her know, how I suffer every time she ignores and mislead me. Although I found a new love, my feeling for her will never die. I will treat my new love as I have treated her before. I shall fulfill my promise which she never believed. I will fulfill it for my new love. I know, there maybe a time that she is happy when I’m with someone else, and not with her.

It might be eccentric if I tell her what I feel, that if I tell her that every night my mirth mask is altered with tears of sorrow. She would not believe my promise. As the song goes, “the world could die … I’ll be by your side”. And that is what I want to tell her.

As for my new love, I’ll never let her down, as I have told her before.

Love is like music, it may come every time, every hour you may see something new, but you’re might not sure it that’s the one you’re looking for. For me, love is like music, like a reflection of one’s true self. You must listen carefully to the song, before you could completely understand it. You must study for you to know the true meaning. Just like my love for her, my song of love. Others may not understand it, she may not understand it. But they must listen carefully so that they may understand it. All I wanted is for her understand the song of my love. But she did not. For almost five years, she did not listen, even a single tone.

Music is my life.

It had always been my dream. It is my way of self expression every time I feel down. My love for her is undying, until now. That is the reason I had made several songs. I believe songs are reflections as I have told before. You might find it weird, but when the rain pours, that is the time I get inspired. What I do is I sit by the window and wait for the songs come in my mind. I believe rain carries memories and dreams that may get you inspired to do something different. And I have proven that to myself many times before. I don’t know with other people.

I don’t know what my love for her had reached.

Comments (1)

Hey.. I like your writings.. you must ave a very melancholy life before.. its ok.. you'll get over it.. there's nikki naman..:)