Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Hilarious Confessions

Posted in

These are just some things that seem to be funny that I want to share with everyone. I do not know if you’re going to laugh of or you’re going to have a face that seems to say: “Huh?”

Well, for some people who like to watch night shows, especially Korean shows, like Lovers in Paris, they might think that their life might be like the characters of the story. But my life…no doubt, is completely related to the story and the character, especially the role of Lee Dong-gun, which you may know by the name of Martin. His love for his woman is undying, unbeatable, and very amazing. That is a fact that I have and surely nobody would not believe. A trait that I’m afraid I do not posses, that in spite of any obstacles that may come, he is ready to conquer anything.

Enough of the drama thing. Now here is one thing I want to share. Now this fact is a hundred percent true. Maybe you have heard the album of the band Maroon 5, which is Songs about Jane. It became my favorite because of not only one, not two but all of the songs in the album became completely related to my life.

That is one reason why I like to compose songs. Just like Maroon 5 they make their songs as their own way of expression. A fact that I always dream of.

Comments (1)

yeah ur right... "huh?!" :)