Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Unbelievable

Posted in

(Continuation of May 11 entry)

Who would believe that your average ordinary rock-fan friend would advise you with something really diverse? Well, I am. I was once asked by a friend, if I had a feeling for a new girl in the campus. I said none. But then she said, “Maybe she has for you. Maybe you’re just hurting her.” I was astounded. It was like, very different from the friend that I usually encounter at the school corridors. My friend’s quote ran in my head over and over. Until it slowly become clearer to me.

Then my other friend told me, that this new girl had feelings for me. And only proves that everything my friend advised me, was true. Until the time came, I realized, I was just hurting her.

But I was confused.

I was still in love with her than this new girl. I had to think myself over and over again. At that time, I thought, maybe this new girl was the answer to my questions. And so, I decided to give my love to her and let go of the other one. My new love is my new life, but I shall never forget her and what I had for her.

Now, I am happy…more than yesterday.

I will love my new lady as I have loved her before. I know what I went into was right and will make her would-be wishes true for me, in case she had…even one. For my new love, I don’t want her to think or feel alone, for my love is as much or maybe even better than before. I want her to know, that my love will be immortal and no one can change it.

Comments (2)

i can't believ that im the average ordinary rock-fan friend your talking about..i really can't believe that "canteen scene"... un ba ung may dala kang papel tungkol sa RO na pwede ng magkasal..?! well.. pero dude.. alam mo.. hindi ko lubos na maisip na it would matter to you pala.. i'm glad na in some ways... nakatulong in ako sa inyo ng girl na yun.. keep it up!! i know u'll be faithful to her..

oopss... apologies.. "i really can't believe that "canteen scene"... " it was supposed to be... "i really can't REMEMBER that "canteen scene"..."

>:)