Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

"Nothing really matters...to me"

Posted in

It's four in the afternoon
And I'm waiting for the moon
I don't know why I'm doing this
Is it because of you that I miss
I sit on the floor
Waiting that there might be more
Things that I want to see
Before my last hour comes to me
I stay infront of the church
Wishing I could find something to search
And what did I see
I see you so happy

Twelve hours had passed
And nothing seemed to last
Everything slowly fades away
As I forget another day
I wish you knew my regret
a time I cannot forget
I always dreamt of being with you
And now, never can be true
Now I pray for a chance
To do with you a last dance
For I cannot continue without you
If my prayer will not be heard
Even just a smile will do

(Track #1 from the album "Journals" by N.Y.O.B)
(Original writing by J.M. Oleo. All rights reserved 2005)

Comments (0)