Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Rondo Alla Turca

Posted in

The music speaks of me. Amadeus was right. Music has its happy ending. I thought it was going to end but my God had a plan for me. Everything is clear to me now. Maybe I'll be wearing a mask, sometime in the future when it is really needed, but not now. As I move on now from Andante to Allegretto, the world I'm in continues to turn.

Nocturne, may be that's what I am. Romantic expression.

I have learned, that tricks of the complicated notes of Wolfgang and romantic idioms of Chopin, was enough to bring me down. But I will not give up. All it takes is patience and a second look. My love for her is will play in my heart forever. The music in my life will create songs of mirth and sorrows, sorrows that bring me every time I’m hurt. They may dominate in my oeuvres, but they may be replaced by sounds of mirth brought to me by her love.

As I have said, Music is my life.

What more can I say, I am again inspired to write music. I play the piano, and strum my guitar. The piano may lose in tune, and the guitar may lose break its strings, but my love for her will be always in tune and will never break. Terminologies that you may not understand: Andante – slow expression. Allegretto – fast expression. Alla turca – March like.

Comments (1)

you're a real musician.. what a comment.. bwahahaha..:)