Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

"And she will be loved..."

Posted in

After all those years, I still cannot forget her face, her smile, her voice. In spite of the obvious fact that her heart is not ready to understand what I ‘m really trying to say, I’m still love her. Sometimes I wish that she could know my aches and how I replace them with a mask so great, no one would know I’m wearing one. I know this is some kind of a serious stuff you wouldn’t even mind caring about me. But I know you can learn something different, of some other stuff that could relate to you. What I am about to share is a true story which I will never forget for the rest of my life.

It’s been nearly five (5) years since I first met her. She had this very unique image that I liked most, it was like I was stopped and brought to another place by the time I put my eyes on her. As the years come, my friends told me I’m a loser to court her, however, I became a fool courting her and ending up with nothing. Even though I’m embarrassed on the foolish idea that I had, I was still glad that I finally understood what I should do.
But who could resist her? That was the question I had on my mind for years. As time goes by, I became really deeply in love with her. But I know I got to stop myself from dreaming awake. She had this trait that I liked, it was very unexplainable.

Every story has its climax. There came a time, wherein another guy, a new one, came into the scene. I didn’t know she had feeling for here. And of course, who am I to challenge him? I’m just a poor boy. And he’s wealthy. All I had in mind is that whoever makes her happy I’m happy too. An instance came, wherein he had to confess his feelings, and that’s the time he admitted his love for her. Then I had this feeling, so strange, I want to stop it, but it won’t. I want to keep it, but it won’t work. What choice did I have? But to let her go...

And so, it was then I finally decided to let my love for her be immortal.

Comments (1)

*sniff*.... you'll get over it.. im sure... there's nikki.. love her as you love te girl youve been talking to... i salute you bogs! you did the right thing..:(