Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Sonata III by Amadeus – Andante (Second Movement)

Posted in

[Continuation of Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig – Adagio Sostenuto (First Movement)]

Life is better in a second lifetime. That is what I believe. That is what I’m trying to point out for some people. In spite of an obvious fact there they see on other ways, there will always be a second movement for a life which I compare to a Sonata.

For those who may not now what a Sonata is. It is an instrumental genre in several movements for a soloist or an ensemble. As the sonata developed, it became longer and adopted the sonata-allegro form for the first movement, which was generally fast. The following movement was generally somewhat slower.

I have always believed in mystifying works of a person. One may discover that he has something no one else has. He may learn it after a very losing yet meaningful experience. I have established this idea myself many times before.

Comments (2)

oh.. uh.. yea..;)

"In spite of an obvious fact there they see on other ways, there will always be a second movement for a life which I compare to a Sonata."

Dude... very true... /ok