Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

"Spare his life from this MONSTROSITY"

Posted in

There’s no more chance
To bring it back
The joyful moments
Once we cherished
All we have now is
The remaining memories
That’ll soon be forgotten
As time passes by

I know that my mission is
To love you and be with you forever
How can I fulfill my mission now?
Now that you have been gone far, far away

Now that I don’t have you
Anymore in my arms
I can’t feel that I’m still living
A joyful life that is slowly vanishing
Slowly brings the pain
I beg you not to leave
In a situation like this
That full of downs and lows
And lacking of ups and highs

(Original writing by Paulo Ibea. All rights reserved 2004)
(Track #5 from the album "UnrealCardiacEffect" by N.Y.O.B)

Comments (1)

i actually read this poem once or twice.. it gives the memories from those 'desperate' days of a person i knew once.. i never thought that i'll read it again