Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Wonderful Life

Posted in

[On the play list: 03:12 Batang-bata ka pa - Sugarfree (Kami nAPO Muna)]

I just finished a 8-CD DVD last night, "Wonderful Life" and it brought me many ideas about life. Which should one prioritize first? Love or responsibility? How about dreams? But what if it came both? That was the question which all of the characters were seeking solution. As a critic, I found it very interesting.

Speaking of dreams, last night, or rather this morning at about 1:00AM, Yeng Constantino of Pinoy Dream Academy was declared the winner which gave me joy because I have voted for her several times before.

Well, one question still lingers my mind. What could she be doing now?
[sigh]

[On the play list: 00:49 When I Met You - Barbie Almalbis (Kami nAPO Muna)]

Comments (0)