Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Wonderful world

Posted in

[On the play list: One Note Samba - Sitti (Cafe Bossa)]

I had my computer fixed due to some technical problems, but everything's alright now.
[sigh]

The first thing I want to share: Earlier, around 9:30PM, 14th of December, I went outside to take the garbage to the dumping area. As I looked outside, I saw a patrol mobile beside the house, I thought it was guarding something so I ignored it. I crossed the road, and noticed that the dumping area was empty. Again, I ignored it. As I walked back, I saw the patrol mobile approaching me and the baranggay officials told me to stay. After few moments, they took me, together with some people who did the same to the baranggay hall. We violated the law about proper garbage disposal. I took out the garbage when the garbage truck that collects it already went by. The captain said he would seriously put us into jail as the new order of the mayor. It got me worried, but I was still breathing normally. Luckily, we got our names on blotter. (Still, it was a bummer.)

Next. I am now trying to review my lessons for today's periodical exam: Physics and Architecture. It is so hard to memorize all the concepts and things and people.

And lastly, she was on my mind for almost 23 hours. I want her but I cannot do it because it can never be the two of us. We live in different worlds. Yes, I still love her. I'm too confused now.

Comments (0)