Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Fascination...

Posted in

Since I first held my first "Noli Me Tangere" which was the book of my mom in her high school days, my fascination of Jose Rizal's works began. And even bought a copy of my own in spite of the book given by the school.

Lately, the senior students were invited to watch GTF's play of "El Filibusterismo". And I was amazed by the magnificent skills everything in the production. 'Cause when I was in, around 11 or 12, I always have a dream of being in film making or theater production. I love art.

And of course, a connection was made when I witnessed the story of Paulita Gomez, Juanito Pelaez, and Isagani. Many knows the story, but some may not. In short, they're in what we call, "Love Triangle".

And that was nice.

Comments (0)