Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Little money for my secret life

Posted in

[On the tube: Knockout (GMA 7)]

I have planned to buy things for myself today. My materials for architecture and addition to my collection. For the past two years, I have been collecting magazines. Some of my friends know what that publication is, but I won't tell what it is. Anyways, I have bought my first issue out of curiosity. The second, because of the enjoyment I get. And the succeeding issues, because of the reason that I don't want to break the chain of collection. I'll give you a hint, I'll buy the issue with Iwa Moto on the cover.

The December's not that cold today, I don't know why. But last night, I had the colds, and this morning, the fan's on the maximum.

Tomorrow, we're going to Greenbelt to watch a stage play. And tomorrow's the post test for Physics. Gosh, well that's nice.

Good luck.
For life.

Comments (0)