Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

The Final Arguement

Posted in

The plan was to help him to gain the strength and the courage he needed for him to achieve his wants and desires. But when I the chance to finally throw away the regrets and pains I had about her, the things changed. What should have been a friendly intention, became a personal desire. But what was the price to pay? "There are matters of consequences" as Exupery described the life with his little prince. I was about to think about it, but I was already, and unconsciously experiencing it. I lost my friends, the things around me changed a lot. Those who shouldn't have hated me, now, hated me. I do not know how to put all these things in my mind.

I hope someone understands. I really hope. No one ever knew what tomorrow might bring to us. It may give us opportunities, and losing things in return, and gaining new one in return.

Comments (0)