Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Kwentuhan...

Posted in

The most painful moment right now would be the memories, me and my past love (well, not really the past) had.

[On the play list: 02:17 Sugarfree - Kwentuhan (Dramachine)]

The love. Mythical yet true. Unexplainable sentiment going through my veins. Failure. Yes, that's what I think of myself. Nhil said, "right love, wrong time." (was it like that?). Nevertheless, though sound of a ironic joke emits, the quote strikes the very temple of me. Why? An obvious fact, truth! Maybe yes, maybe no.

[On the play list: 01:04 Orange and Lemons - Pabango ng 'yong mga mata (Strike Whilst the iron is hot)]

What was on my mind? I remember, it was in a party of a friend's sibling. She asked me that. "The feeling, the connection, gone, just like that? ...Why?"

I stopped.
Looked around.
'Breathe'.
'Think'.

...Why? ...still thinking. But the truth seems to find its way out of my troubled mind. "What was on my mind? Because, you and I can't go together." I remember what Ely once said in 'beautiful machines'...

"...we live in different worlds. We can't live together. And no matter what I do, I will be still running around in the same circle. And you..., you can go miles away from here. Away to the real world."

Believe me.

[On the play list: 01:15 Orange and Lemons - Kailangan Kita (Love in the land or rubber shoes and dirty ice cream)]

Comments (0)