Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Gitara

Posted in

(Sighs)

For the past few days, I have decided to stay away from rumors that easily breaks people apart. I didn't know it would mean the risk of our connection. I was silently learning to forget her and took her away from my mind. And behind the words that masked the true sentiment, I was already hurting her.

[On the playlist: 00:25 Gitara - Parokya ni Edgar (Halina na sa Parokya)]

I apologized for it. She answered ironically.
"...di ko alam, malamang oo. I don't a choice, I have to humble myself kasi kasalanan ko din naman..." (...I don't know, maybe yes. I don't a choice, I have to humble myself because I, too, have faults...)

That was the last message I received from her. I don't know what to do. Everything went behind me. Everything happened before I could open my eyes to reality.

I really hope I could make things right now.

Comments (0)