Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Bahay ni Kuya

Posted in

For the longest time, I have observed that there are still thousands of people who watch the most talked-about reality television show, Big Brother. Wherein a number of strangers who don't know each other are taken to live into one house for a hundred days. Many audiences watch them everyday, what they do, how they live and cope up with the environment. And there were two things running on my mind, the objective of getting along with other people and being REAL. Yes, being real.

A friend of mind tole me about a school in their province having almost the same characteristics. Their classroom was like "Bahay ni Kuya". But instead of house mates, they had classmates, and there was no big brother. However, what the house mates had in their minds was just the same the 'classmates' had. Some were, but some were not...real.

If you would ask me of those people I like, I would say that I prefer having friends who have a sense of respect to other people. No matter what the condition of what will they say, either positive or negative, there is still a way to express it properly. I hate people who talk as if they are talking to some dumb animal. People who talk just for show-off. Its good to hear them if what they are speaking can help you, but its not. None sense.

I admit, I can say those things also. But as long as it is possible, I avoid doing it, or apologizing and saying it in the right way, or rather not say it at all.

'Plastic' was a common word for those who were not real with what they are in front of others. And he (my friend) told me they had a number of that.

Ah..I just hate it.

Comments (0)