Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

The Carrot Soup

Posted in

We just had our Junior-Senior Promenade last 23rd of January of this year, and it was very very nice. Everything was just wonderful.

But what stayed in my mind was the carrot soup which was served to us during the dinner. I admit, it was the first time I saw such a weird food. I never had an idea what is tasted. I just knew what it was like when I tried to taste it. And luckily, I managed to eat some of it.

And just like that, I was about to face a new challenge. There was this one junior student, whom I admire and whom I wanted to dance with. But I hesitated to approach her because of her friends that might bring her to shame. But what happened later was nice.

When I finally made up my mind, I went near her and invited her to dance. And she said 'yes'. How happy I was when I finally had the chance to dance with her. Now she knew, I liked her.

She thanked me the morning after. And it gave me a smile...

Nice.

Comments (0)