Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

When the circumstances reaches its end

Posted in

For the last month, I’ve been narrating to you the girl I’ve loved before five years ago, but never loved me back. And now, I think it’s all over, it’s all finished. Here’s a short poetry that ran in my mind during these times.

I’ve missed the cab, I’ve missed the plane
And I knew it was too late
I’ve missed the bus, I’ve missed the train
And I knew it wasn’t so great
And now I lie on the lane
Letting the rain kill me
Should I get insane?
Or let her go free?

At first, I didn’t believe. The thing that happened at the store (June 9 entry), was true. My eyes weren’t lying. I have recently proved the values of variables that cleared my hazed mind. Yes, they are, in a relationship. And as I write it in my mind, as of this day, the race is over. All is finished, I have nothing more to pursue.

Comments (0)