Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Wouldn't it be nice?

Posted in

Well, it's been a long time since I logged my last journal here. And as it shows, nothing much has happened to me.

What I have been up to:

  1. Listening to the debut album of "The Bloomfields".
  2. Enrolling at De La Salle University - DasmariƱas for BS Nursing.
  3. Updating my blog.
  4. Trying to contact Bob Ong.
  5. And listing my demon days. (That would be in private. But watch out!)
What I am currently listening to:
  1. The Bloomfields - Self-titled Album
  2. My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
  3. The Eraserheads - Anthology Two
What I am watching:
  1. Heroes (NBC)
  2. Appleseed
  3. Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children
  4. Prophecy of Karas
  5. DNA2
  6. Full Metal Alchemist Movie
*Sigh*

Just stay tuned for more updates.

Comments (3)

ang layo ng school mo! dasma? hehehe :D

Blog hopping lang po.

Ka-batch kita. Ka-course kita. Same school. Wow.

Survival group against God?? LOL. Good luck with that. Truth is, no one knows the exact time this will happen except the man upstairs, however, I firmly believe that there are people placed here by God that post the warning signs and it's up to you to take heed.
[url=http://2012earth.net/doomsday_2012.html
]global economic crisis 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012